Aadeshvaraas Mat Boards – (with white core) is a high quality mat board designed for Special framers, Museums who would like to work with a Professional touch for mounting valuable Art works and archival Photo Prints. Aadeshvaraas Mat Boards are manufactured by PETERBORO CARDBOARD LTD., Canada exclusively for the cost effect distribution in India.
Surface: Each component is buffered to a pH of 8.2 +/-0.5% and contains a minimum 3% reserve of calcium carbonate for longevity. The surface paper is buffered and lignin free and strong enough to withstand surface tearing during cutting. Mat Boards are available in various colour & sizes.
Core: The Core is pure white and has been buffered against acids to ensure bright white bevels and v groves for years to come. The fibre composition easily enables cutting and minimize blade ware.
Backing Paper: The buffered backing paper with a tensile profile keeps the board flat and resists tearing and archival.
Colours: White and Cream, Eggshell, Crimson, Crystal White, Sparkling White, White, Light Gold (both sides), Cream, Half White, Ivory, TV Black, Smooth White, Chalk
Sizes: 32” x 47” and 40” x 60”
Micron: 1300, 1400 & 2000
Uses and Benefits:
- Used mainly for Art Conservation, resisting the effects of pollution acid while the bevel remains white without discoloring
- Used for Archival mat backing, and mount for protection, support and proper display
- Lends a dramatic depth to the framed images
- These boards comes in a wide range of colours, textures and designer finishes
- Extensive choices are available
- 100% Cotton Museum quality boards
- Important and rare art pieces require archival mat backing and mount for protection, support and proper display
- The deep bevel of a double thick board of the Aadeshvaraas Mat Boards lends a dramatic depth to the framed images