The Hahnemuhle Museum Boards are the first choice of all the Leading Framers, Art Museums and Conservators for the mounting, matting and preservation of fine prints and precious documents.
These Museum Boards consist of 3 Surfaces & Colors and Manufactured with 100% Cotton & they are 100% Vegan too. The Museum Boards are Acid-Free, Neutral pH and mainly many artists use the boards for various fine art techniques such as drawing, charcoal, pastel, silkscreen and letterpress.
Uses and Benefits:
- Used mainly for Art Conservation, resisting the effects of pollution acid while the bevel remains white without discolouring
- Used for Archival mat backing, and mount for protection, support and proper display
- Lends a dramatic depth to the framed images
- These boards comes in 3 Different range of colours, textures and designer finishes
- Extensive choices are available
- 100% Cotton Museum quality boards
- Important and rare art pieces require archival mat backing and mount for protection, support and proper display